Love Denver is committed to following all federal, state, and local guidelines to limit exposure to infectious diseases such as SARS-COV-2. At the time of this notice, North Carolina is in Phase 2 Extension of reopening which is scheduled to be revised on August 7th at 5pm. Please be aware that last minute changes prior to the event may necessitate a change in Love Denver’s plans.
Below are a list of measures Love Denver is taking for your safety.
- Each area will be limited to 25 people at a time (including volunteers and guests).
- Each person over the age of 11 is required to wear a mask unless they have an exception. Masks will be provided for those who do not have one.
- Upon arrival, guests will be directed to a parking spot. Guests should remain in their vehicles and a volunteer will approach you to take care of registration prior to entering the event. All participants will be required to acknowledge the inherent risks of public gatherings and agree to abide by the stated guidelines.
- Social distancing (6′) guidelines will be marked throughout the event. Guests are encouraged to social distance by family unit.
- All guests will enter through one entrance and proceed in a single direction through various stations until reaching the designated exit.
- Food will be provided but eating within the event is not permitted. Guests are encouraged to eat outside the designated area or in their vehicles.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at all stations. Guests are encouraged to frequently wash their hands and use sanitizer.
- Participants exhibiting signs of being unwell may be asked to leave.
- Volunteers will be cleaning common use surfaces on a regular basis.